CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I WANT A BLYTHE DOLL!

I think the Blythe dolls are absolutely the most adorable things EVER! I wish I could own the whole collection, or even just a couple of dolls but they're so expensive. They run from I believe $130-$140 dollars, but they're just so cute. I'm going to try to save up for one.


Here's a few of the dolls posted on the http://www.thisisblythe.com/ site:



















































[The red star glasses is what's being advertised, but the doll cute too.]

And since this is my wish list I'm going to add a few more things. Here they are:



















Sony Playstation 3







Apple Macbook Pro



















Nikon D3 Digital-SLR (Single Lens Reflector) Camera













The back of it



The side of it.

And that's all for now. ;o)

1 comments:

Raven Spirit said...

that camera looks awesome! i want one. it must have amazing storage capacity.