CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 2

I don't really know where I'm going from here. Just thought I'd stop by and write a little something. Don't know really what to say. I might be going to the beach with Seneca tomorrow (Seneca being my cousin's wife and the mother of Sammy & Alyssa; my two beautiful little cousins who are 2 & a half years and 9 months old). My sister will also be going as well. And probably my aunt Jackie and cousin Jamie.

But thing is: "The beach is only special if you have someone to share it with."

9:20 PM

1 comments:

Raven Spirit said...

To me the beach is the best place in the world to be at. Especially at dusk when the sun is so low that it looks like it's sinking into the water. Just as the wind starts to blow it makes the sound of the ocean seem louder with a soft echo. The feel of the cool sand between my toes as I curl curl into the perfect position to day dream, it's like heaven. I wish I can go to the beach but your right, it's no fun without a special some one.